Welcome to my personal web site
. There could be lots of stuff
here... but instead there is just this.
There is a blog
for stray thoughts that enter my
head from time to time. There is no unifying theme, so it
probably isn't particularly compelling.
There is a wiki
for projects I'm working on.
These are my personal projects; work projects are hosted elsewhere.
I'm like a squirrel; just about everything is shiny and interesting to
me. I'm particularly interested (sufficiently to create a
bulleted list) in the following topics.
- computationally intensive methods in cyber security
- automated reverse engineering of everything
- formal specification of software and hybrid systems
- automated, statistical, and model-based system testing
- quantum computing and quantum information science
- federal policy, as it pertains to securing cyberspace
I have other web pages! Google me or, better yet, find them here.
Welcome to my personal home on the web. Browse
around, or, for the highly-motivated, contribute. This site is
designed to be viewed with a standards-compliant browser
. If you don't
have one, you're doing it wrong.